REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by the Women Business Owner Network – Triangle (“WBON – Triangle”) WBON – Triangle reserves the right to refuse a new membership registration or the renewal of an existing member, as permitted by law.
Cancellation by Applicant or Member
New, or renewing, members may elect to cancel their membership for any reason within five (5) days after submitting their registration and will receive a full refund less a service processing fee of $20 within 45 business days of making their request . Cancellation requests received after five (5) days of the stated deadline are not be eligible for a refund. No exceptions.
All further membership benefits and incentives will terminate upon cancellation.
Cancellation or Postponement
WBON – Triangle reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to cancel or postpone events it deems non-viable, including but not limited to those events with low registration, or those threatened by inclement weather.
Cancellation by WBON of the Triangle
Registrants for events cancelled by WBON of the Triangle will receive a full refund within 45 business days of the event cancellation upon request within 7 days of the event cancelled.
Postponement by WBON of the Triangle
WBON – Triangle reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to provide registrants for events postponed by WBON – Triangle .If and event is postponed, the registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event.
Cancellation by Member or Guest
Refunds are not be available for members or guests who do not to attend an event they registered for.
Refund Process for a cancelled event
- Refund requests will be accepted by Mail sent toWomen Business Owner Network of the Triangle
within the deadline periods stated above.
- PO Box 1346 Cary NC 27512
- All refund requests must be made by the member, attendee, or credit card holder, and will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Refunds will be processed within 45 business days of receipt.
- To facilitate the refund process, please include your name as it appears on the credit card, the event name (if applicable), and/ or the transaction number.